North Coast Neighbors: Building Community One Neighbor at a Time
North Coast Community Homes is looking for volunteers! Lending a hand fosters community well-being, one of the goals of NORTH COAST NEIGHBORS – our volunteer program. We are seeking a variety of individuals, of all ages, professions, and interests. At NCCH, we find volunteer placements that suit your skills and fit into your busy schedule. We aim to build community, one neighbor at a time!
We rely on volunteers like you and your network of friends, co-workers, clients, family, church and community members to spread the word about the valuable work we do. We’ll make sure that you have a fun and meaningful volunteer experience so that you will share your experience and encourage others to volunteer with us.
There are many ways you can lend a hand. Our ongoing programs and events include:
- Young Professionals Board Membership/Leadership Training
- Home Beautification Projects (Interior & Exterior)
- Isabella’s Closet: Akron-based outreach to men and women who have mental illness and may be homeless as well
- July 17, 2017 ~ Annual Golf Classic, Sand Ridge Golf Club, Chardon
- August 20, 2017 ~ NCCH Residents’ Picnic, Parma
So join with us and share your skills, make new friends, have fun, and share in the joy of bringing a smile to someone’s face.
Sign up here to volunteer.
Current events are listed here.