North Coast Community Homes develops and maintains safe, comfortable, and affordable community housing of high quality for individuals with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and other disabilities.
North Coast Community Homes will be the LEADER in fulfilling the housing needs of persons with disabilities.
Our Guiding Principles
We believe in:
- Providing and maintaining housing that is safe, well maintained, comfortable, and affordable.
- Providing and maintaining housing that will blend into the neighborhood.
- Listening intently to the needs and wants of the individuals and the families we serve and doing all that is reasonable to achieve them.
- Maintaining a fiscally sound and responsible organization with appropriate reserves to fulfill our mission.
- Securing resources sufficient to sustain our vision of quality.
- Maintaining a Board of Trustees which supports our mission through active participation and contributions of time and resources.
- Providing leadership in our field through education and advocacy in the public and private sectors.
- Assuring quality through clearly defined
standards,consistently applied operating practices,and ongoing monitoring and evaluation of programs.
- Valuing employees as a critical asset to achieving our mission.